Route 30 App - Play the Game
Get in the Game: Route 30 Harley-Davidson’s New App Rewards You for Supporting Local Restaurants and Bars
The game starts July 4th, so download the app and start planning your strategy today!
Social distancing has had an impact on almost every type of business, but our local restaurants and bars have been some of the hardest hit. At Route 30 Harley-Davidson, we have a plan for supporting them that also gives our customers a safe way to get out and about. It’s a new app that’s also a game—and you can win prizes up to a $1,000 cash!
Here’s how it works:
- Download the app at Google Play or the Apple Store. Just type in Route 30 HD and you’re on your way to 90 days of food, fun, and prizes.
- For every participating bar or restaurant that you frequent—whether that means sit down, takeout or delivery—you’ll receive a QR code and a virtual card to add to your collection.
- Each card features one of our employees, which is our way of helping you get to know our staff and become part of our Harley-Davidson family.
- Every card has a different value and collecting more of them puts you closer to winning one of our big prizes: Third prize is a $250 Route 30 H-D shopping spree, second prize is a $500 Route 30 H-D shopping spree, and our Grand Prize is $1,000 cash.
- Some cards are instant winners, so you can immediately claim awesome prizes like a Route 30 H-D “Unquarantined” t-shirt.
- You don’t have to be a Harley rider or current customer to win. All you need is a love of good food and spirits and a smartphone.
We can’t wait to see how many people participate, and we look forward to getting to know more Harley-Davidson riders and their friends and families by name. Best of all, we feel great about being able to help out local bars and restaurants during a time when they need it most.
We hope you’ll join us. And if there is a local bar or restaurant you’d like to see on our list, please contact us and let us know. It all starts July 4th and runs through September 25. So, ladies and gentlemen, start your engines. You’ve got some ground to cover between now and then. Good luck out there!